I was born and raised on the Eastside of Detroit. I attended private and public schools. I actually attended school all year long during my four years of high school. Martin Luther King Jr. Senior High School during the normal school year and Cranbrook Schools during the summer. After high school, I attended Eastern Michigan University. Like most of my peers I entered the the workforce at the age of 16.
I played around with what I should write under my "bio". What should I keep to myself? What do I want them to know about me? Well, I dedicated an immeasurable amount of my life to make other people rich.
- My Favorite & Very First Job - Target | Cashier
- Victoria Secret | Sales Associate
- New York & Company | Sales Associate
- Meijers | Pricing Associate
- Destination Maternity | Co-Store Manager
- Lowe's | Head Cashier | Department Manager of Customer Service
- Macy's | Administrative Team Supervisor
- Quadwest | Human Resource Generalist
One day I decided that I wanted to use the knowledge I acquired to fuel my own wealth of desires.